Linking Products to Markets Worldwide
About Hanson Marketing
International Business is built upon a firm foundation of Channel Development and Integrated Marketing.
Whether you are new to international sales, trying to enter a new market, or are looking to expand your business in a specific market, Hanson Marketing forms profitable channel partnerships and innovative, integrated marketing strategies to accelerate revenue and claim top market share.
- Audio Bluetooth accessories for mobile phones and call centers: formed global channel marketing program
- Exercise and fitness systems: established and led global (U.S. and foreign) reseller channels
- Cookware Accessories: developed brand platform (naming, pricing, packaging) and reseller presentation
- Specialty & gourmet foods: established global sales channel
- Natural Personal Care/Health & Beauty Aid products: defined emerging NPC/HABA retail sector
- Creative greeting cards and window decals: developed business platform
Software: Enterprise and Embedded
- Data and document storage and management solutions: defined new markets and revenue sources
- Multimedia services for connected home and mobile devices: created consumer brand platform
- Processes for insurance companies and collision repair facilities: directed new product launch
- Electronic systems design of integrated circuit chips and printed circuit boards (CAD/CAM/CAE): built international sales and marketing channel
- Biometric-enabled identity management: established alliance sales program with Fortune 500 partners
- After-market filter bags and diagnostic testing professional services and industrial control systems: defined new international markets and revenue sources
- Broadband access infrastructure: managed alliance sales with Fortune 500 partners
- Telecom operator platforms, software and professional service systems: led strategic marketing communications
Registered Federal Government Contractor
Hanson Marketing is a registered contractor for the U.S. Federal Government. To find our Trading Partner Profile (TPP), visit Central Contractor Registration (CCR). Choose "Search CCR" and enter our company name, NAICS Code (54613), or CAGE Code (5ACA5).
For more information, please view Hanson Marketing Solutions here.
Tom offers a unique combination of progressive success in both strategic technology marketing and sales channel leadership. His skills include international business development and localized marketing expertise.
Having filled roles as both sole contributor, independent contractor, and team leader, Tom offers progressive experience in forming and leading marketing roadmaps, departmental budgets, and corporate-level communications.
Tom earned his degree in Business Administration from the University of Oregon, and completed graduate studies in International Business at the University of San Diego.
Tom speaks fluent Spanish, agreeable French, and survivable Japanese.